The global crypto community celebrates Bitcoin Pizza Day on 22 May annually to commemorate the very first recorded physical Bitcoin transaction. A new Cryptizen from “Cryptoverse Collection #4” is here just in time to join the festivities!
The “Cryptoverse Collection #4” collection consists of seven “BitGolem” NFTs. This latest Cryptizen is joining the party with a surprise for the Cryptoverse community because three editions will be exclusively airdropped to holders of existing Cryptoverse NFTs. These include the “Miner Mole”, “Shibakun” and all other Cryptoverse NFTs in the collection here.
The snapshot will be performed on 19 May 2022, 12:00 UTC. Make sure your Cryptoverse NFTs are in your Crypto.com NFT account and not an external wallet. Airdrops will be awarded to collectors according to the following tiers:
|10 or more unique Cryptoverse NFTs||Spike Bedrock|
|6 to 9 unique Cryptoverse NFTs||50 Slabs|
|3 to 5 unique Cryptoverse NFTs||Golem Grump|
Users who meet the requirements above by the snapshot’s date and time will automatically receive the airdrop in their account by 27 May 2022.
Drop Period: 19 May 2022, 13:00 UTC – 21 May 2022, 13:00 UTC
Another three collectibles will be exclusively available for users to purchase on Crypto.com NFT during the drop period. These are:
|Content||Content Type||# of Editions||Price|
|Yukon Gold||NFT (limited edition)||500||US$40|
|Bitlliam the Conqueror||NFT (limited edition)||1,000||US$20|
|Pizza Hunk||NFT (open edition)||# sold during drop||US$10|
Following the drop, the NFTs can then be traded on the Crypto.com NFT Marketplace.
*Transactions on the Crypto.com NFT Marketplace are processed on-chain and will require network confirmation and processing times outside of Crypto.com’s control. Please take this into consideration when trading “Bitcoin Golem” NFTs.
Shop the drop and get your BitGolem now.
Special Edition Airdrop
The special seventh edition will be specially reserved as an airdrop for users who own six “BitGolem” NFTs by 31 May 2022, 23:59 UTC. To qualify for the airdrop, you will need to meet the following eligibility requirements:
- You will need to hold six unique “Bitcoin Golem” NFTs in your Crypto.com NFT account by 31 May 2022, 23:59 UTC
- Please note that different editions from the same collectible only count as one collectible. To be eligible for the airdrop, make sure you own different unique collectibles
- The required NFTs must be in your Crypto.com NFT account and not withdrawn to an external wallet
Users who meet the eligibility requirements above will automatically receive the airdrop in their account by 10 June 2022.
Early Access for Mane Netizens
Mane Netizens* will get early access to the “Cryptoverse Collection #4” drop on 19 May 2022, 12:30 UTC; 30 minutes ahead of public access. Ensure that you are logged in to your Crypto.com NFT account while accessing this drop to be eligible for early access.
*To qualify, you will need to have your “Loaded Lion” NFT in your Crypto.com NFT account. Visit the Help Centre for more information on privileged access.
- How to sign up to Crypto.com NFT
- Downloading the Crypto.com App (App Store, Google Play)
- Guide to completing KYC verification in the Crypto.com App
- Guide to buying and selling collectibles on Crypto.com NFT
- Visit the Help Centre for more information on getting started with Crypto.com NFT in the Crypto.com App
- The Cryptoverse NFTs for the Surprise Airdrop will need to be in the user’s Crypto.com NFT account on 19 May 2022, 12:00 UTC in order to be eligible for the airdrop. Eligible users will receive the NFT airdrop into their Crypto.com/NFT account by 27 May 2022.
- To be eligible for the Special Edition Airdrop, The NFTs (“Bitcoin Golem”) will need to be in the user’s Crypto.com NFT account on 31 May 2022, 23:59 UTC. Eligible users will receive the NFT airdrop into their Crypto.com/NFT account by 10 June 2022.
- The guides in the Helpful Links section are for reference only
- By accepting the prize, winners agree to the Privacy Notice of Crypto.com, which is published at https://crypto.com/en/privacy/global.htm